Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Number disks make comparison of numbers very easy. More than and less than lead to the addition and subtraction in the next module. In Lesson 16, students compare using the symbols <, >, and =...
- Objective: Order numbers in different forms.
- Objective: Compare two three-digit numbers using <, >, and = when there are more than 9 ones or 9 tens.
- Objective: Compare two three-digit numbers using <, >, and =.
- Grade 2 Module 3: Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbers to 1,000 In this 25-day Grade 2 module, students expand their skill with and understanding of units by bundling ones, tens, and...