Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- In this module, students build on their understanding of probability developed in previous grades. In Topic A the multiplication rule for independent events introduced in Algebra II is generalized...
- This module revisits trigonometry that was introduced in Geometry and Algebra II, uniting and further expanding the ideas of right triangle trigonometry and the unit circle. New tools are introduced...
- Students revisit the fundamental theorem of algebra as they explore complex roots of polynomial functions. They use polynomial identities, the binomial theorem, and Pascal’s Triangle to find roots...
- Module 2 extends the concept of matrices introduced in Module 1. Students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Matrix...
- Precalculus Module 1: Complex Numbers and Transformations Module 1 sets the stage for expanding students' understanding of transformations by exploring the notion of linearity. This leads to the...