Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Geometry Module 5: Circles With and Without Coordinates This module brings together the ideas of similarity and congruence and the properties of length, area, and geometric constructions studied...
- Geometry Module 4: Connecting Algebra and Geometry Through Coordinates In this module, students explore and experience the utility of analyzing algebra and geometry challenges through the framework...
- Geometry Module 3: Extending to Three Dimensions Module 3, Extending to Three Dimensions, builds on students’ understanding of congruence in Module 1 and similarity in Module 2 to prove volume...
- Geometry Module 2: Similarity, Proof, and Trigonometry Just as rigid motions are used to define congruence in Module 1, so dilations are added to define similarity in Module 2. To be able to discuss...
- Geometry Module 1: Congruence, Proof, and Constructions Module 1 embodies critical changes in Geometry as outlined by the Common Core. The heart of the module is the study of transformations and the...