Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...
- In Unit 9.2.1, students analyze the development and refinement of common central ideas in Edgar Allan Poe’s short story “The Tell-Tale Heart” and Emily Dickinson’s poem “I felt a Funeral, in my Brain...
- In this lesson, students build on discussions from the previous seven lessons and identify and connect textual evidence to write a claim about how a central idea is developed in “The Tell-Tale Heart...
- In this lesson, students will engage in an evidence-based discussion in which they will analyze how the two unit texts, “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “I felt a Funeral, in my Brain,” talk to each other....
- In this lesson, students will exhibit the literacy skills and habits developed in Unit 1 by writing a formal evidence-based essay addressing the assessment prompt: Identify a central idea shared by...
- "In this lesson, students read the first supplementary text of this module, “Globalization,” which introduces and provides content knowledge around th e topic of globalization. Students then analyze...
- Grade 9 ELA Module 4 is a one-unit module. Please refer to the Grade 9 ELA Module 4 overview page.