Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
- In this lesson, students encounter the character of Hamlet for the first time through the eyes of his uncle and now stepfather, Claudius, who reproaches Hamlet for his continued grief over the death...
- In this first lesson of the unit, students begin their study of Hamlet by reading and viewing Act 1.1. Students explore Shakespeare’s language, initial plot points, characters, and the setting of the...
- In this unit, students continue to develop skills, practices, and routines that will be used on a regular basis in the English Language Arts classroom throughout the year: close reading, annotating...
- In this lesson, students read lines 21–34 of “My Last Duchess, continuing to gather evidence of the Duke’s character and the emergence of the Duchess’s character as described by the Duke. Students...
- In the first unit of Module 1, students are introduced to the skills, practices, and routines of close reading, annotating text, and evidence-based discussion and writing, especially through text-...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...