Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
- Close Read, Part 1: “Taggot, the Blacksmith’s Daughter”
- Close Read, Part 2:
- Close Read, Part 1: “Hugo, the Lord’s Nephew”
- Launching the Module: Quotes about the Middle Ages
- In this lesson students continue their close read from the previous lesson now focusing on vocabulary strategies including using context clues and prefixes to determine the meaning of words.
- In this lesson students practice drawing evidence from the text to infer about the main character and narrator, and use context clues to determine the meaning of unfamiliar words.
- In this lesson students build background knowledge about mythology through a continued close read of the text "Shrouded in Myth."
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Myths: Not Just Long Ago In this module, students are involved in a deep study of mythology, its purposes, and elements. Students will read Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief (780L), a high-interest...