Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- In Topic C, students extend their understanding of piecewise functions and their graphs including the absolute value and step functions. They learn a graphical approach to circumventing complex...
- In Topic C, students explore the families of functions that are related to the parent functions, specifically for quadratic (f(x) = x2), square root (f(x) = the square root of x), and cube root (f(x...
- In Topic C, students graph logarithmic functions, identifying key features (F-IF.4, F-IF.7) and discover how the logarithmic properties are evidenced in the graphs of corresponding logarithmic...
- Topic D opens with a hands-on simulation and modeling activity in which students gather data and apply the analysis of Lesson 22 in Topic C to model it with an exponential function (A-CED.2, F-LE.5...
- In Topic C students study inverse functions, being careful to understand when inverse functions do and do not exist, working to restrict the domain of a function to produce an invertible function. ...