Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
- This AP European History Common Core video features twelfth grade students from Webster, New York. The lesson features Standards RH.12.1, RH.12.6 and RH.12.7
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- The purpose of this document is to serve as a resource to middle school English Language Arts teachers in launching and sustaining a strong independent reading program. Many teachers already have...
- The lessons in the NYS modules for grades 3-5 are designed to focus on teaching students to read, write, and speak about complex texts. The instruction outlined in the modules provides a 60-minute...
- Working with Evidence: Rules to Live By What are “rules to live by”? How do people formulate and use “rules” to improve their lives? How do people communicate these “rules” to others? In this module...
- Grades 6-8 ELA Common Core Implementation Review - Zip file Participants will assess the current CCSS implementation efforts to determine their current areas of strength and challenges. Participants...