Search Within Results
Rubrics: Component 3e: Demonstrating Flexibility and Responsiveness
- The teacher's feedback to students is timely and individualized as she walks around the class and formatively assesses the students' work.
- The teacher smoothly makes a minor adjustment to a lesson based on an identified need to clarify understanding.
- The teacher successfully accommodates students' questions, and uses those questions to guide their exploration of a topic.
- The teacher persists in finding new ways to assist a student who is struggling with a concept, providing multiple opportunities for understanding.
- The teacher persists in seeking approaches for assisting a student who is having difficulty learning a concept, drawing on a broad repertoire of strategies.
- The teacher uses varied approaches for students who have difficulty learning the concept, using concrete models and guided directions to help clarify their understanding.