Audience: Principals/Superintendents/District Leaders
- Participants will learn the necessary tools, skills, and considerations to adapt the currently developed curriculum, while still ensuring Common Core alignment and rigor.
- Participants will learn to how to make informed choices regarding the decision to adapt or adopt the Mathematics P-12 curriculum.
Session 1 Description
- Understand the Publisher's Criteria, Math Content Emphases and fluencies, learning progressions when assessing the quality of math curriculum
- Use the EQUIP/Tri-State Rubric to determine the quality of lessons
- Understand the complexities and challenges with adapting the curriculum