Audience: Principals /Superintendents/District Leaders
- Participants will learn the necessary processes, skills, and considerations to adapt the currently developed curriculum, while still ensuring Common Core alignment and rigor.
- Participants will learn to make informed choices regarding the decision to adapt or adopt the ELA P-12 curriculum.
Session 1 Description
- Understand the publisher's criteria
- Use the Tri-State Rubric to determine the quality of lessons
- Understand the complexities and challenges with adapting the curriculum
- Expeditionary Learning: Grade 8 Module 1 Unit 1 Lesson 2
- "1975: Year of the Cat" - Inside Out and Back Again
- Text for Expeditionary Learning: Grade 8 Module 1 Unit 1 Lesson 2