These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Seasons and Weather contain of a set of 11 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and describe what is happening;
2. Determine how given pictures are associated with the four seasons: winter, spring, summer, and autumn;
3. Retell and review how given pictures describe the months, temperature, clothing people wear, special activities, holidays, and plants and animals associated with each of the four seasons;
4. Review and recreate how liquid rises with higher temperatures and falls with lower temperatures in a thermometer;
5. Review and recreate the different types of clouds (e.g., cumulus, cirrus, stratus) and their associated characteristics;
6. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card; and
7. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.