These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Kings and Queens contain of a set of 29 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and describe what is happening;
2. Retell and review the sequence of events in a story, using vocabulary from the read-aloud and words such as first, next, then, last, etc.;
3. Retell and review the sequence of events in a nonfiction/informational text;
4. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card; and
5. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.