These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Cycles in Nature contain of a set of 26 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Sequence a given set of cards to exemplify a cycle in nature, identifying each state of the cycle;
3. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the story to which the image card belongs;
4. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card; and
5. Compare and contrast life cycles of different plant and animal species.