These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Greek Myths contain of a set of 30 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Sequence and retell Greek myths;
3. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the story to which the image card belongs;
4. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card; and
5. Make up their own god/goddess, hero, or other type of mythical character, draw and write about their character, and share with the class.