These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Early Asian Civilizations contain of a set of 10 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Create and fill in an chart image identifying and comparing components of early civilizations in India and China, including farming, cities, writing, leaders, and religion;
3. Locate major geographical features on a map of India and/or China;
4. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the read-aloud to which the image card belongs; and
5. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.