These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Fairy Tales contain of a set of 17 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Determine if what is depicted on the image card could happen in real life;
3. Compare and contrast the characters of different fairy tales;
4. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the story to which the image card belongs;
5. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card; and
6. Working in a group, make up a new fairy tales using the images on the cards they have randomly chosen.