These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for The History of the Earth contain of a set of 14 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the habitat to which the image card belongs;
3. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card;
4. Share how heat, pressure, and time affect things on the earth, such as volcanoes, geysers, and the layers of the earth;
5. Create a chart comparing types of rocks, and use the chart to share what they have learned about rock types;
6. Work in a group to brainstorm and share what they have learned from a read-aloud.