These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Astronomy contain of a set of 13 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Solve riddles to review core content;
3. Identify the phases of the moon;
4. Complete a chart of all the planets in our solar system and two facts about each, correctly placing the image card that belongs with each planet;
5. Categorize planets as being "inner" or "outer";
6. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the habitat to which the image card belongs; and
7. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.