These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Early World Civilizations contain of a set of 21 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Demonstrate the progression from hunting and gathering to farming among early American civilizations;
3. Create a timeline and chart image cards showing the progression from early American civilizations to today;
4. Create a timeline and chart image cards showing the progression from and difference between ancient times and modern times; and
5. Create a chart comparing the components (e.g., farming, cities, writing, leaders, and religion) of various early American civilizations, including the Maya, Aztec, and Inca.