These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for The Human Body contain of a set of 19 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular story it depicts;
2. Create a continuous narrative showing the sequence of events for a given process (e.g., digestive process, circulatory process. etc.), using temporal vocabulary such as first, then, next, later, finally, etc.;
3. Fill in a two-column Word Chart showing nutritious and non-nutritious foods;
4. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the system to which the image card belongs;
5. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card; and
6. Identify the five keys to health and the reason(s) for their importance.