These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Frontier Explorers contain of a set of 22 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening and what part of a particular read-aloud it depicts;
2. Create a timeline of events leading up to and including events of the population of North America by Europeans, including their westward exploration and expansion;
3. Retell a particular read-aloud using image cards;
4. Trace the routes of particular explorers on a map;
5. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card and the story to which the image card belongs; and
6. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.