This webinar will address one of the critical decisions that need to be made with regard to SLOs, with a particular focus on exploring a variety of target setting models and how they can be used to align with district/BOCES, building/program and/or course goals. This webinar is meant to build upon the experiences and reflections gained from the 2012-13 school year and provide districts/BOCES with additional frames of reference, specifically around target setting, as they work to enhance implementation of SLOs in the 2013-14 school year.
In particular, this webinar will explore five target setting models:
- Individual Growth Targets
- Class-wide Minimum Rigor
- Class-wide Growth to Mastery
- Half to 100/Close the Gap
In this webinar you will:
- Examine HEDI criteria that align with the target setting models.
- Revisit considerations when setting targets.
- Examine outcomes based on various target-setting models.
Helpful resources associated with this webinar:
|Draft Multi-State SLO Rubric||Wed 12/19/2012 3:57pm|
|SLO Field Samples from Year 1 Implementation (2012-2013)||Thu 08/15/2013 4:16pm|
|SLO 102 for Teachers: The Use of the Multi-State SLO Rubric||Wed 12/19/2012 3:58pm|