Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Grade 4 Module 1: Place Value, Rounding, and Algorithms for Addition and Subtraction In this 25-day module of Grade 4, students extend their work with whole numbers. They begin with large numbers...
- Grade 4 Module 3: Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division In this 43-day module, students use place value understanding and visual representations to solve multiplication and division problems with...
- Grade 4 Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations In this 40-day module, students build on their Grade 3 work with unit fractions as they explore fraction equivalence and extend this...
- Grade 4 Module 4: Angle Measure and Plane Figures This 20-day module introduces points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles, as well as the relationships between them. Students construct,...
- Grade 4 Module 2: Unit Conversions and Problem Solving with Metric Measurement Module 2 uses length, mass and capacity in the metric system to convert between units using place value knowledge. ...
- Grade 4 Module 6: Decimal Fractions This 20-day module gives students their first opportunity to explore decimal numbers via their relationship to decimal fractions, expressing a given quantity in...
- Grade 4 Module 7: Exploring Measurement with Multiplication In this 20-day module, students build their competencies in measurement as they relate multiplication to the conversion of measurement...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...