Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Grade 1 Module 3: Ordering and Comparing Length Measurements as Numbers Module 3 begins by extending students’ kindergarten experiences with direct length comparison to indirect comparison whereby...
- Grade 1 Module 2: Introduction to Place Value Through Addition and Subtraction Within 20 Module 2 serves as a bridge from students' prior work with problem solving within 10 to work within 100 as...
- Grade 1 Module 1: Sums and Differences to 10 In this first module of Grade 1, students make significant progress towards fluency with addition and subtraction of numbers to 10 as they are presented...
- Grade 1 Module 4: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 40 Module 4 builds upon Module 2’s work with place value within 20, now focusing on the role of place value in the addition and...
- Grade 1 Module 5: Identifying, Composing, and Partitioning Shapes In Module 5, students consider part–whole relationships through a geometric lens. The module opens with students identifying the...
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...