Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1: Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation In Grade 8 Module 1, students expand their basic knowledge of positive integer exponents and prove the Laws of Exponents for...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Grade 8 Module 5: Examples of Functions from Geometry In the first topic of this 15 day module, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric...
- Grade 8 Module 6: Linear Functions In Grades 6 and 7, students worked with data involving a single variable. Module 6 introduces students to bivariate data. Students are introduced to a function as...
- Grade 8 Module 7: Introduction to Irrational Numbers Using Geometry Module 7 begins with work related to the Pythagorean Theorem and right triangles. Before the lessons of this module are presented...