Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Finding Home: Refugees In this module, students will develop their ability to read and understand complex text as they consider the challenges of fictional and real refugees. In the first unit,...
- In this module, students will study Japanese-American relations during World War II.
- In this module, students analyze arguments and the evidence used to support arguments to determine whether sufficient evidence has been used and whether the evidence is relevant in support of the...
- Working With Evidence: Taking a Stand In this second module, students will continue to develop their ability to closely read text while studying the theme of taking a stand. During the first half of...
- Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1: Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation In Grade 8 Module 1, students expand their basic knowledge of positive integer exponents and prove the Laws of Exponents for...
- Grade 8 Module 5: Examples of Functions from Geometry In the first topic of this 15 day module, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric...
- Grade 8 Module 6: Linear Functions In Grades 6 and 7, students worked with data involving a single variable. Module 6 introduces students to bivariate data. Students are introduced to a function as...
- Grade 8 Module 7: Introduction to Irrational Numbers Using Geometry Module 7 begins with work related to the Pythagorean Theorem and right triangles. Before the lessons of this module are presented...
- In this second module, students read and analyze Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream. As with any of Shakespeare’s play, many rich themes are present; in this module, students will focus...
- The Civil Rights Movement and The Little Rock Nine In this module, students will study the U.S. civil rights movement, focusing particularly on The Little Rock Nine. They will consider the question “...