Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- In this eight-week module, students will learn about poetry and poets through close reading and writing to learn. Throughout the module, they will determine the characteristics of poetry and consider...
- Grade 4 ELA Module 1A Updates: September 2014 Module 1A focuses on building community by making connections between visual imagery, oral accounts, poetry and written texts of various cultures with a...
- Download the full Grade 4 ELA Module 3B as a zip folder of PDF files Each module, unit, and lesson file will appear separately within the folder.
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...