Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 1: Counting to 5 Module 1 capitalizes on the energy and excitement young students have as they enter their first day of Pre-K by providing a playful and active yet...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 2: Shapes In Module 2, in the context of classroom play, children learn to identify, describe, sort, compare, and create two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 3: Counting to 10 Module 3 challenges students to build on their work with numbers through 5 to make sense of and count groups of 0, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 objects. Students...
- Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 5 In the first half of this module, students identify measurable attributes of objects in terms of length, weight, and capacity. Students...
- Addition and Subtraction Stories and Counting to 20 Module 5 is the culmination of children’s work with number in the Pre-K year. Throughout Modules 1 and 3, they had extensive counting experiences...