Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module
- Grade 7 Module 5: Statistics and Probability In this module, students begin their study of probability, learning how to interpret probabilities and how to compute probabilities in simple settings. ...
- Grade 7 Module 4: Percent and Proportional Relationships In Module 4, students deepen their understanding of ratios and proportional relationships from Module 1 by solving a variety of percent...
- Grade 7 Module 3: Expressions and Equations This module consolidates and expands upon students’ understanding of equivalent expressions as they apply the properties of operations to write expressions...
- Grade 7 Module 2: Rational Numbers In Grade 6, students formed a conceptual understanding of integers through the use of the number line, absolute value, and opposites and extended their...
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Proportional Relationship In this 30-day Grade 7 module, students build upon sixth grade reasoning of ratios and rates to formally define proportional...
- Grade 7 Module 6: Geometry In Module 6, students delve further into several geometry topics they have been developing over the years. Grade 7 presents some of these topics, (e.g., angles, area,...