Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Resource Type: Module Assessment
- End of Unit Assessment: Making Connections between Song Lyrics and Texts
- The Civil Rights Movement and The Little Rock Nine In this module, students will study the U.S. civil rights movement, focusing particularly on The Little Rock Nine. They will consider the question “...
- In this second module, students read and analyze Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream. As with any of Shakespeare’s play, many rich themes are present; in this module, students will focus...
- In this module, students analyze arguments and the evidence used to support arguments to determine whether sufficient evidence has been used and whether the evidence is relevant in support of the...
- In this module, students will study Japanese-American relations during World War II.
- Grade 8 Mathematics Module 1: Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation In Grade 8 Module 1, students expand their basic knowledge of positive integer exponents and prove the Laws of Exponents for...
- Finding Home: Refugees In this module, students will develop their ability to read and understand complex text as they consider the challenges of fictional and real refugees. In the first unit,...