Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Resource Type: Module Assessment
- In this eight-week module, students explore the questions: “Who is the wolf in fiction?” and “Who is the wolf in fact?” They begin by analyzing how the wolf is characterized in traditional stories,...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...
- On-Demand End of Unit 3 Assessment and Freaky Frog Trading Card Celebration Review Part A of Work Time carefully; be clear with students that for this on-demand assessment, they are writing about a...
- Mid-Unit 3 Assessment: Writing a First-Draft Freaky Frog Trading Card Narrative Paragraph This lesson involves modeling for students, based on teacher writing of a Freaky Frog Trading Card narrative...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...
- This module focuses on a deep study of the classic tale Peter Pan. Students will consider the guiding question: How do writers capture a reader’s imagination?
- Please Note: The central text for Grade 3 module 2A, Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, is currently available and in stock from American Reading Company (http://www.americanreading.com/), which has...
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...