Search Within Results
- Session 1 The Student Profile Description This session will define the sources of data that are available within CKLA to understand student performance. This session will work to help participants...
- Sessions 3 and 4 The Classroom Walkthrough Description Participants will continue to consider what is ‘critical’ in the adoption of CKLA and how leadership can foster the practices and mindset needed...
- Session 2 Learning from Student Work: A Protocol Description This session focuses on a protocol that uses student work for teachers’ own learning and reflection on the CKLA curricula. This process,...
- Audience: Principals, NTI Leaders Description This module is designed for K-2 participants using the CKLA program. This module offers some sessions for all participants, as well as sessions specific...
- Session 5 Communicating with Parents: A Case Study (Teachers and Principals) Description This session will present an approach to building understanding and investment among parents for the CKLA...