Search Within Results
- The Network Team Institute is a training program for representatives from school-based Network Teams or BOCES based Network Teams, school leaders and teacher ambassadors from across New York State....
- Audience 3-8 Teachers/Coaches Description Participants will receive tools and strategies to help their schools round out and “own” their literacy instruction while still maintaining alignment to the...
- Audience Principals and Other Leaders who Support and Evaluate Teachers Description Participants will receive tools and strategies to help their schools round out and “own” their literacy instruction...
- Audience Network Teams, Teachers and Coaches Description This 9-12 ELA Network Team Institute will focus on the following objectives: Teachers will be able to identify and use instructional moves...
- Audience Principals Description This professional development turnkey kit includes the following learning objectives for Principals during the May NTI: Principals will develop a shared language...