Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- Audience Network Teams and Teachers Description Training materials provided here support implementation of A Story of Units. Training Videos: Videos that are referenced in these sessions are only...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- Audience Principals, Administrators, and other School Leaders Description Training materials provided here support implementation of A Story of Units.
- Audience: Principals & District Leaders Description Session 1: Guskey's 5 Levels of PD Evaluation Session 2: Impactful PD Rubric Session 3: Exploring the Resources on EngageNY.org Session 4:...
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Getting Clear about the Shifts Orienting to the Evidence Collection Tools Collecting Evidence of the Shifts in Action Prioritizing Feedback for...
- Audience: Principals and District Leaders Description Systematizing communications on APPR Leveraging elements of the system to deliver feedback and inform developments Calibrated use of Evaluation...
- Audience: Principals Description Examine How to Implement A Story of Units in order to identify alignment with the Instructional Shifts. Identify key components of the module structure and of each...
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades K-5 (A Story of Units).
- Audience: Teachers, Coaches, and Instructional Leaders Description Develop a deeper understanding of the mathematical concepts within the specified modules and articulate how these modules contribute...