Search Within Results
- Angelica Infante, NYSED Associate Commissioner, presented this session on August 7, 2014 at the Network Team Institute in Albany, NY. The session reviewed the areas of proposed amendments to the...
- Session 1 Supporting All Early Learners Description This session begins with a brief introduction to the three principles guiding Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Provide Multiple Means of...
- Session 8 CCSS for ELA/Literacy: Application for struggling learners Support for Students with Diverse Learning Needs (Modules 9.3, 10.1, 11.1) Time: Approximately 45 minutes Description This session...
- Materials and Resources for English Language Learners and Students with Disabilities and the Common Core
- This is the evening presentation from day two of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Differentiation for Special Education in a Common Core WorldEvaluating...