Search Within Results
- Prekindergarten mathematics family newsletters are available to accompany the Prekindergarten Mathematics modules. Educators can use these newsletters to keep parents and families informed of their...
- Many parents have asked questions about how New York State’s adoption of the Common Core Learning Standards will affect their children who have disabilities. Some of these questions arise from a lack...
- This document helps families talk to students about their test results.
- In Spring 2013, New York State administered the first ELA/Literacy and Mathematics Common Core tests intended to provide students, families, educators, and the public better measures of student...
- This toolkit includes materials to plan a training or series of trainings to help parents understand college readiness and the Common Core standards. The links on this page include including planning...
- A critical component of a student’s success in school is dependent on what and how they learn at home. This practical guide provides steps that parents can take to improve their child’s learning of...