Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Grades: Grade 11
- Session 4 Module Focus Grade 9 Module 2 Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes Description Module Focus sessions examine the development of mathematical concepts within each module, including opportunities to...
- Session 2 Impactful PD Rubric Time: 10 min Description Orienting to the PD Rubric, applying it to our context Resources Required Impactful PD Rubric
- Audience: Teachers, Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within instructional modules for Grades 6-8 (A Story of Ratios) and...
- Session 4 Prioritizing Adult Learning for 13-14 Time: 10 min Description Organizing and Prioritizing Adult Learning Objectives
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The NYSESLAT is designed to annually assess the English language proficiency of all English Language Learners (ELLs) enrolled in Grades K–12. It is a component of the State’s compliance with federal...