Search Within Results
Grades: Grade 11
- Video Professional Development: Common Core in Action Time: 90 minutes Description The ENY video project has more instructional videos - and is continuing to grow. Videos are now being sent out via ...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- This session was presented at the October 2014 NTI on Thursday, October 9, 2014. Presenter: Peter Coe, Fellow for Curriculum and Assessment/Mathematics Objectives: Participants will be able to...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The NYSESLAT is designed to annually assess the English language proficiency of all English Language Learners (ELLs) enrolled in Grades K–12. It is a component of the State’s compliance with federal...