News and Notes: Proposed School Health Regulation Changes Ease Burden on School Districts
In the January 2017 edition of News and Notes, Commissioner Elia provides updates related to the following:
- Proposed school health regulation changes;
- Proposed regulation changes to provide greater flexibility in reissuance of classroom certificates and supplementary certificates;
- Combatting opioid and heroin use and abuse;
- 2018 Teacher of the Year nominations; and
- Resources and activities for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.