Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Students revisit the fundamental theorem of algebra as they explore complex roots of polynomial functions. They use polynomial identities, the binomial theorem, and Pascal’s Triangle to find roots...
- Student Outcomes Students understand the inverse relationship between logarithms and exponents and apply their understanding to solve real-world problems.
- Student Outcomes In order to demonstrate understanding of the inverse relationship between exponents and logarithms, students construct the inverse of exponential and logarithmic functions from a...
- Student Outcomes Students continue to read the inverse values of a function from a table and graph. They create the inverse of a function by solving an equation of the form f(x) = y. Students verify...
- In Topic B, students explore composition of functions in depth and notice that a composition of a polynomial function with the function f(x) = 1/x gives functions that can be written as ratios of...
- Student Outcomes Students read the inverse values of a function from a table and graph. They create the inverse of a function by solving an equation of the form f(x) = y. They understand the...
- In Topic C students study inverse functions, being careful to understand when inverse functions do and do not exist, working to restrict the domain of a function to produce an invertible function. ...
- Student Outcome Students compose functions and describe the domain and range of the compositions.