Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- The following provides information and research on supports for ensuring English Language Learners receive the support needed to meet New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards in both Math...
- Diane August is a managing director at AIR and is responsible for directing the English language learner (ELL) work for the Education Program. Her area of expertise is the development of science and...
- Performance Level Descriptions Performance Level Descriptions (PLDs) describe the range of knowledge and skills students should demonstrate at a given performance level. How were the PLDs developed...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- This introduction describes the lesson exemplars that demonstrate ways to support ELLs/MLLs in mastering lessons in the three Core Knowledge Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthologies. Additionally, the...
- These routines include the most prominent skill routines introduced in kindergarten and first grade, but they also appear in second grade. In the routines, the text in blue boxes is the text that...
- The lesson exemplars for English Language Learners (ELLs)/Multilingual Language Learners (MLLs) in Grades 3-9 demonstrate ways to support these students in mastering the English language arts lessons...