Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students write equations that represent functional relationships and use the equations to compose functions. Students analyze the domains and ranges of functions and function...
- Student Outcomes Students graph transformations of functions in the form f(x) = 1/xn.
- Student Outcomes Students graph rational functions showing intercepts, asymptotes, and end behavior.
- Student Outcomes Students identify vertical and horizontal asymptotes of rational functions.
- Student Outcomes Students describe the end behavior of rational functions.
- Student Outcomes Students reduce rational expressions to lowest terms. Students determine the domain of rational functions.
- In Topic B, students explore composition of functions in depth and notice that a composition of a polynomial function with the function f(x) = 1/x gives functions that can be written as ratios of...
- Students revisit the fundamental theorem of algebra as they explore complex roots of polynomial functions. They use polynomial identities, the binomial theorem, and Pascal’s Triangle to find roots...