Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- In Topic C, students explore the families of functions that are related to the parent functions, specifically for quadratic (f(x) = x2), square root (f(x) = the square root of x), and cube root (f(x...
- Student Outcomes Students compare two different quadratic, square root, or cube root functions represented as graphs, tables, or equations. They interpret, contextualize and abstract various...
- Student Outcomes Students create piecewise and step functions that relate to real-life situations and use those functions to solve problems. Students interpret graphs of piecewise and step functions...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...
- Algebra I Module 3: Linear and Exponential Functions In earlier grades, students define, evaluate, and compare functions and use them to model relationships between quantities. In this module,...