Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students use logarithms to determine how many characters are needed to generate unique identification numbers in different scenarios. Students understand that logarithms are useful...
- At the beginning of Topic B, students apply the properties of exponents to solve exponential equations numerically (F-BF.1a) as a way to motivate the need for logarithms, which are first introduced...
- Student Outcomes Students review place value and scientific notation. Students use scientific notation to compute with large numbers.
- Student Outcomes Students review and practice applying the properties of exponents for integer exponents. Students model a real-world scenario involving exponential growth and decay.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...