Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Topic D opens with a hands-on simulation and modeling activity in which students gather data and apply the analysis of Lesson 22 in Topic C to model it with an exponential function (A-CED.2, F-LE.5...
- Student Outcomes Students develop a general growth/decay rate formula in the context of compound interest. Students compute future values of investments with continually compounding interest rates.
- Topic E is a culminating series of lessons driven by MP.4, Modeling with Mathematics. Students apply what they have learned about mathematical models and exponential growth to financial literacy...
- Student Outcomes Students derive the sum of a finite geometric series formula. Students apply the sum of a finite geometric series formula to a structured savings plan.
- Student Outcomes Students use the sum of a finite geometric series formula to develop a formula to calculate a payment plan for a car loan and use that calculation to derive the present value of an...
- Student Outcomes Students use geometric series to calculate how much money should be saved each month to have 1 million in assets within a specified amount of time.