Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students will represent systems of equations as linear transformations of the form Lx = b, using matrix notation. Students will discover that the systems of equations written in the...
- Student Outcomes Students will represent systems of three or more simultaneous equations as a linear transformation in the form Ax = b, where A represents the linear transformation, x represents the...
- Student Outcomes Students represent complicated systems of equations, including 4×4 and 5×5 systems of equations, using matrix equations in the form Ax = b, where A represents the coefficient matrix...
- Student Outcomes Students discover patterns in the expansion of binomials, leading to the understanding of the binomial theorem. Students use Pascal’s triangle to find the coefficients of binomial...
- Student Outcomes Students observe patterns in the coefficients of the terms in binomial expansions. They formalize their observations and explore the mathematical basis for them. Students use the...
- Student Outcomes Students understand that rational expressions form a system analogous to the rational numbers, closed underaddition, subtraction, multiplication, and division by a nonzero rational...
- Student Outcomes Students reduce rational expressions to lowest terms. Students determine the domain of rational functions.