Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students graph simple quadratic equations of the form y = a(x - h)2 + k (completed-square or vertex form), recognizing that (h,k) represents the vertex of the graph and use a graph...
- Student Outcomes Students solve increasingly complex one-variable equations, some of which need algebraic manipulation, including factoring as a first step and using the zero product property.
- Student Outcomes Students interpret word problems to create equations in one-variable and solve them (i.e., determine the solution set) using factoring and the zero product property.
- Student Outcomes Students rewrite quadratic expressions given in standard form, ax2 + bx + c (with a ≠ 1), as equivalent expressions in completed square form, a(x - h)2 + k. They build quadratic...
- Student Outcomes Students apply knowledge of exponential functions and transformations of functions to a contextual situation.