Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- There was such positive feedback about an NTI panel with two educators from Massena, we asked them to share the key points again in a follow up discussion. In this video, Jennifer Loftin of Common...
- In the Common Core, students are challenged to read complex texts to build content knowledge, literacy skills, and academic vocabulary. Each NYS Grades 3–8 ELA module includes one or more “central”...
- The lessons in the NYS modules for grades 3-5 are designed to focus on teaching students to read, write, and speak about complex texts. The instruction outlined in the modules provides a 60-minute...
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- Grade 2 Module 3: Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbers to 1,000 In this 25-day Grade 2 module, students expand their skill with and understanding of units by bundling ones, tens, and...
- Learn about how Common Core, Inc. is providing students with challenging, rigorous instruction in the Common Core with content-rich curriculum.