Search Within Results
- 2017-18 resources will be posted spring 2018.
- The following resources are available below in the Downloadable Resources section. Staff Evaluation Data Reporting for the 2016-17 School Year under Education Law §3012-d This slide deck outlines the...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- Commissioner King’s presentation at the NYSCOSS 2012 Mid-Winter Conference on “The Changing Role of the Superintendent: Developing a World Class System in a New Economic Reality”
- CCSS Draft District Road Map for 2012-13 - These presentation slides from the July 2012 Network Team Institute provide an overview of the network teams implementation workbook. CCSS APPR and DDI...
- Student Achievement Partners (SAP) has developed a modified set of tools to support capturing evidence of the shifts in practice in classrooms. Guides have been broken into ELA/Literacy, Literacy in...
- This workbook is designed to assist NTs/NTEs, District Superintendents and superintendents in their ongoing CCSS, APPR and DDI implementation efforts. The tools in the workbook are aligned to the...